- www.familylives.org.uk/how-we-can-help/confidential-helpline/ - Family Lives offers a confidential and free helpline service for families in England and Wales. You can call 0808 800 2222 for emotional support, information, advice and guidance on any aspect of parenting and family life.
- www.family-action.org.uk/what-we-do/children-families/familyline/ - Family Action provide support through the FamilyLine service to anyone over the age of 18.
- www.giveusashout.org/ -Shout 85258 is the UK's first free, confidential, 24/7 text support service. It's a place to go if you're struggling to cope and need mental health support. Text SHOUT to 85258
- www.samaritans.org/how-we-can-help/contact-samaritan/ - They offer a safe place for you to talk any time you like, in your own way – about whatever’s getting to you.
If you are concerned about the mental health of yourself or another parent or child, or if you are having suicidal thoughts or feelings. They won't judge you or tell you what to do, they will listen to you.
- www.moodspark.org.uk/ - Moodspark is a dedicated website for young people to explore emotional resilience and mental health. It is designed by young people for young people. Children and young people can take the quiz and find out how you they’re doing. They can find lots of helpful information, videos and playlists to help them feel your best.
- www.kentcht.nhs.uk/service/school-health/chathealth/ - Chat Health is a confidential texting service for young people aged 11-19. It is run by the school health service and young people can message about anything related to their physical and mental health. If children or young people need help they can text 07520 618850.
- www.womensaid.org.uk - If you’re worried that a friend, yourself or someone in your family might be in an unhealthy, controlling or abusive relationship they have an online chat line completely confidential.
- www.mankind.org.uk - The confidential helpline is available for male victims of domestic abuse and domestic violence across the UK as well as their friends, family, neighbours, work colleagues and employers.They provide an information, support and signposting service to men suffering from domestic abuse. 01823 334244
- www.nationaldahelpline.org.uk National Domestic Abuse Helpline – Free 24 hour telephone line - 0808 2000 247 and online chat facility.